Are you an excellent administrator who enjoys being the face of the company? Our client is a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If this sounds like you, we at Ceek would love to hear from your…
What is expected of you?
- Handling incoming phone calls.
- Screening calls for Executive Directors and Managers.
- Greeting people who enter the building with or without an appointment.
- Providing general clerical assistance to internal and external customers.
- Communicating with clients when they come into premises and directing them to the proper staff.
- Making reminder phone calls to board members regarding Board Meetings, committee meetings and other miscellaneous projects.
- Providing clerical assistance to supervisors as needed.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail to relevant Departments.
- Maintaining office supplies and placing orders.
- Maintaining inventory, filing, appropriate records and purchases of office supplies.
- Ensuring the reception area, copier room and supply closet are neat, clean and welcoming.
What are you expected to bring?
- Incredible interpersonal skills
- Ability to make connections with guests
- Great organizational skills
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Always able to put on a friendly smile
- Amazing communication abilities
- Experience using booking software is preferred
- Good English-speaking skills
What is in it for you?
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package
- Overtime available
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Qualification*Bachelor Degree
- Job Reference*334