Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Interested in working within an operations team? Are you looking to further your career? Do you thrive on overcoming challenges? If so, we are looking for a Fleet Controller to join a well-established rental company in the automotive industry.
What is expected of you?
- Responsible for the daily operations and attend to incidents that may arise in the rental services
- Ensure that every vehicle given to clients is fully fuelled, clean and safe for use
- Schedule and plan the availability of replacement vehicles
- Coordinate with support staff to ensure that operational standards in the industry are being practiced
- Identify problems, report issues as accurate as possible so as to open insurance claims
- Oversee vehicles inspection done by support staff regularly to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Other duties as may be required by the senior manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in a car rental industry is needed
- A valid and clean EU driving license
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken in English
- A team player with a positive attitude and a problem solver
- Be costumer focused, flexible with work schedule and able to deal with difficult situations
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Career growth