Our client is looking for a results-oriented and energetic Executive to join their EU Advisory team. As a member of the team, you will manage and coordinate the implementation of projects, including EU funded projects, draft project applications for EU funding programs, carry out necessary research work, and liaise with clients. Additionally, you will be responsible for report writing and handling day-to-day duties required for the smooth running of the company.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of projects, including EU funded projects.
- Draft project applications for EU Funding programs.
- Carry out research work as necessary.
- Report writing.
- Liaison with clients.
- Handle day to day duties required for the smooth running of the company.
- Honours degree at MQF Level 6 or an equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Public Administration, or other related area.
- Positive can-do attitude; good team-player; driven.
- Good communicator with excellent report writing skills in English.
- Focused and attentive to detail.
- Possessing good organizational skills, able to prioritize.
- Experience working within a similar role, managing EU Funded projects will be considered an asset.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid opportunity after a few weeks.
- Opportunity to work with a leading consultancy firm in Malta.
- Varied client base including public and private entities, NGOs, charities, and social enterprises.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role.