Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
A renowned and stable manufacturing client of ours is seeking to recruit Electromechanical Technicians to be part of their dynamic team. If you are a technical person who is looking for a change , we want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Perform daily tasks such as electrical and mechanical repairs and scheduled maintenance on equipment
- Maintain systems like steam boiler, generators, various automated systems working with mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems
- Monitor and maintain air compressors, chiller systems, and various motors and pumps
- Ensure that all tools and equipment at the workshop are serviced regularly and maintained within the safety standards
- Report task info upstream
- Other ad-hoc duties as may be required
What are you expected to bring?
- An ordinary or a higher technical diploma
- A valid and clean EU driving license
- Proven industrial or residential experience, or experience in stainless steel welding
- Previous experience in preventive and reactive maintenance, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work day or night shifts
- Electrical License ‘A’ and ‘B’ possession would be a plus, but is not a must
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pleasant working environment