Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer who is also equally experienced in team management, and administrative duties to help with creating proposals and tenders? A large Maltese security firm is looking for an Electrical Tenders Engineer. If you have the electrical mastery, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
• Responsible for Tenders & Proposals submissions and processes
• Responsible to achieve (and maximise) the company’s planned profit targets, on time delivery and client satisfaction
• Designing cost effective solutions meeting the client’s budget restrictions, yet propose technically viable and enticing solutions to meet
the client’s technical requirements and where possible exceed them
• Prepare the necessary paperwork for the compiling of comprehensive bids and tenders
• Communicating with clients and suppliers alike and know who key personnel are (both external and internal)
• Head technical and commercial meetings with public contracting authorities, consulting engineers and client representatives
• Conduct negotiations to conclude work contracts and secure projects
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, and filing
• Screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings
• Carrying out specific projects and research
• Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management
• Being involved in decision-making processes
• Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly
• Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Planning, organisation, and time management skills
• Must be flexible and adaptable, able to react quickly when facing any obstacles
• Stress shouldn’t be a factor to prevent him/her from taking the right decisions
• Ability to follow directions and Company strategy
• Strong sense of leadership and learning orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for both one-to-one and in groups
• Ability to take an initiative and act on what’s required
• Project management skills including flexibility and prioritisation of tasks.
• Electrical Engineering Degree.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Engineering Environment.
• Experience in working with Fire and Security systems or/and compiling tenders is considered an asset.
• Engineering Warrant will be considered an asset.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Remuneration Package
• Collaborative work environment