Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
What is expected of you?
- Carry out required research, analysis and reporting within the e-commerce, consumer behaviour and customer profile sphere
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Assist in the deployment of successful digital campaigns inclusive of Google AdWords, Facebook, etc, to increase company awareness and own campaign implementation from ideation to execution.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Assist with increasing, maintaining and improving segmentation of customer email database
- Collaborate with other teams / departments to improve user experience
- Allocate funds and monitor ad spend budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare creative ideas for content marketing and update company websites whilst managing day to day content uploading
- Prepare and distribute online newsletters and promotional emails when required
- Assist with increasing, maintaining and improving segmentation of customer email databases
What are you expected to bring?
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Experience with Google AdWords, WordPress, social media & email campaigns
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge in content strategy and search engine optimization
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and abilities
- A sense of aesthetics and a passion for great visual communication
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in a reputable company
Related Jobs (1)
Junior/Mid Level Accountant on 31/05/2023 Full Time