Are you excited by the prospect of interacting with people from all over the world? A leading 4-star hotel is looking for a Driver/Porter to join their team. If exceeding people’s expectations is what drives you, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Transfer luggage, trunks, and packages to and from rooms, loading areas, vehicles, or transportation terminals, by hand or using baggage carts
- To ensure that guests are greeted, checked in and allocated rooms promptly and courteously
- Receive and mark baggage by completing and attaching claim checks
- Supply guests or travellers with directions, travel information, and other information such as available services and points of interest
- Assist physically challenged travellers and other guests with special needs
- Deliver messages and room service orders and run errands for guests
- Act as part of the security team at transportation terminals, hotels, or similar establishments
- Explain the operation of room features such as locks, ventilation systems, and televisions
- Upsell the Hotels’ F&B and Accommodation services
- Transport guests to and from requested locations and arrange for transportation
- Record trip information such as time and place of pickup and drop-off, and total fee
- Pick-up customers at prearranged locations as requested in a timely manner
- Pick up and return items for laundry and valet service
- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles and help them with any luggage
- Adhere to regulations governing taxi operation and ensure that passengers abide by safety regulations
- Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, and windshield wipers, in order to ensure proper operation
- Notify company mechanics of vehicle problems
- Obey traffic laws and respect pedestrians
What are you expected to bring?
- A clean and valid Malta/EU License B Holder
- 3 years plus driving experience
- Responsible and has an eye for detail
- Communicates well and has good command of the English language
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to meet and interact with many different people
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment