We are seeking to recruit a responsible Driver (C1 License holder) for a large organisation in Malta. The role involves sales and distribution services to different clients all around Malta and Gozo. If you’re passionate about driving and possess excellent customer service skills, we want to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Ensure that all collection and deliveries assigned daily are carried out within given timeframes, and that excellent customer service is given to each and every clients
- Loading and unloading of companies’ products, which includes lifting of heavy packages
- Collect payments and issue invoices
- Liaise with clients in order taking to increase sales, this includes giving customers full information about product availability and product prices
- Work closely with the logistics and sales team to ensure improvement of customer service
- Ensure that speed limits and all road signs are followed at all times, as well as keeping driving records such as mileage and gas receipts
- Report any discrepancies or damage of good to the manager and accept returns from customers, ensuring the documentation are properly done
What are you expected to bring?
- A clean and valid EU ‘C1’ category driving license and a CPC qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role will be given preference
- Excellent written and oral skills in both Maltese and English
- Good physical health, and able to carry heavy items for extended periods
- Knowledge of the roads in Malta
- Willing to work from Mondays to Saturdays at odd hours
What’s in for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health Insurance