Do you have a knack for dealing with counter arguments and/or rebuttals? Can you adapt to new situations and adjust accordingly? We are seeking to recruit a Letter of Authority Administrator, based within the Pensions department for a leading financial institution. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Deal with the generic day-to-day duties such as taking calls, answering e-mails, and handling mail and couriers
- Receive, review and load Letters of Authority
- Research, obtain information related to the client’s pension, and follow up with the relevant companies to avoid delays in receiving the documents
- Source information from consultants/coordinators and inform the relevant pension providers
- Perform verification checks on the documents received in line with compliance requirements
- Maintain the clients’ record database and other relevant systems up to date
- Gather data for weekly reports that show which cases are still pending and/or complete
- Follow up on queries arising from the distribution of the weekly reports
- Support other colleagues within the LOA Team
- Formulate good rapport with the Trustees and Pension Providers to ensure a swift exchange of information and efficient provision of support services
- Distribute final transfer documents to the relevant consultant and/or coordinator for further execution on their end
- Handle and manage any AD-HOC projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
- These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Employer, subject to formal notification being provided to the Employee
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in a telephone-based role and/or customer service is a must
- Preferably ECDL certified
- Exposure and/or experience with Pension products is considered an asset
- Exposure and/or experience within a sales environment is considered an asset
- Attention to detail, accurate and organized
- Works well under pressure and can multi-task whilst handling phone calls
- Excellent command of English
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Growth opportunities
- Vibrant environment
- Opportunity to work remotely