Are you a data protection guru? Do you have a proven track record in the implementation of data protection procedures? If so, we are currently seeking to recruit a Data Protection Senior Officer to join a stable and professional environment. If this job sounds exactly like what you are looking for, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Monitor and ensure that the company remains compliant with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act and any other data protection and privacy rules
- Oversee developments in any legislation concerning data protection and privacy
- Provide advice to the company on any matter concerning data protection
- Act as the main point of contact between the company and data subjects and handle all data subject requests
- Assist in responding to any queries concerning data protection
- Represent the company in any fora, whether locally or abroad, on any matters concerning data protection
- Carry out or assist in any audits on the company data protection processes
- Represent the company in proceedings, including as witness, before any court, tribunal or other adjudicating body
- Cooperate with the Information and Data Protection Commission or the Data Protection Unit within the Ministry for Justice, Equality and Governance
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree in Law, IT or in any subject provided with proven experience in the area of data protection
- Excellent communication skills in both the Maltese & English languages
- Good knowledge and experience of data protection principles and laws
- Experience in the implementation of data protection rules
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic working environment
- Excellent career prospects
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Qualification*Bachelor Degree
- Job Reference*311