Are you a data wiz? If data engineering is your passion, a leading Igaming company based in Malta is looking for a Data Analyst/Senior Data Analyst . If you strive for excellence, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Own the data technology stack, its design, development, and operation throughout
- Lead the implementation process of the data platforms to be adopted by the business
- Follow regular assessments to maintain the quality and keep the technology up to date across industry standards
- Develop automated data pipelines required from the broad operational systems into the data warehouse
- Develop a sound data architectural model to support the growth strategy of the business
- Maintain data-related documentation and proactively provide knowledge sharing sessions with fellow colleagues, possibly including training sessions
- Use data analytics platforms, help develop reports and real-time dashboards required to understand the performance of the various insights and forecasts
- Have a constant review of data pipelines to maintain the highest level of data quality
- Support and data-related queries and investigate any data quality issues which might be raised from time to time
- Follow and apply best practices while building the data streaming framework
- Participate in brainstorming meetings to discuss existing issues and new ideas
- Work on Proof of Concept for selected technologies that are yet to be adopted
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree level of education in Information Technology
- Minimum 3+ years hands-on experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience in the selection and implementation of new data platforms
- Extensive experience in using cloud-based data warehouse, ETL, integration, visualization tools and data modelling
- Comfortable to work within an agile delivery framework
- A Qualification/Certification with a focus on data engineering would be an asset
- Thorough knowledge in Scala, Python, or Java
- Familiarity with Orchestration tools such as Talend and Airflow
- Cloud computing experience on AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GCP
- Experience with ELK Stack or similar technologies
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst interacting with a variety of different disciplines
- Proven ability to prioritize, deal with problems systematically, provide clear communications regarding the issues, resolution times and solutions
What’s in it for you?
- Good salary package
- Excellent team environment