Are you customer-oriented and do you love to give support to your team? Then this is the ideal job for you! A renowned company in the iGaming sector is seeking to recruit a Customer Support Team Leader to be part of their dynamic team. If you are interested, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Schedule daily and weekly team tasks
- Inspire and motivate the customer support team
- Provide regular reviews with direct reports to ensure that all staff is fully trained and is meeting quality and efficiency standards
- Monitor productivity of the team to ensure Company’s objectives and KPIs are met
- Follow agent’s performance and conduct coaching meetings
- Listen to team member’s feedback and resolve issues or conflicts
- Focus on customer experience and aim to maximize customer satisfaction
- Monitor the agent’s roster and identify OT needs
- Deliver new employee training to ensure new employees are ready to work as CS agent
- Identify training needs based on the assessments and outline development plans
- Identify errors and bugs in the system together with Tier 2 agents and report those to the Stakeholders
- Assist the Team Manager with ad-hoc tasks and projects
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- 2 years’ working experience in a team-leading position
- A natural leader and an excellent communicator
- Excellent understanding of customer care
- Deep understanding of the brands and products
- Able to work in a proactive manner, possess a positive attitude and strong attention to detail
- Be diligent and able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Able to handle customer queries and act as a role model to agents
- Good judgement & decision-making skills
- Exceptional work ethics
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health insurance cover including dental scheme
- Wellbeing allowance
- Parking Space