Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Eager to work with a start-up company based here in Malta, where no day is the same? We are seeking to recruit an experienced CRM Manager for one of our clients within IGaming. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Define CRM action plans, create roadmap of possible automated communications and ensure its timely execution.
- Establishing and prioritizing short, medium, & long-term projects and monitor multi-channel campaigns across the website, email, and other channels to achieve established goals & objectives.
- Work with external providers and manage the promotional calendar across all products.
- Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Leverage all CRM systems and channels to take CRM to the next level – identifying opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability.
- Analyse the competitor’s environment
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
- Keep up to date with current CRM trends, best practices and items of interest.
- Ensure the achievement of KPIs as established by the Company
What are you expected to bring?
- 2+ years of experience in the iGaming industry.
- Previous experience of working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Able to take marketing decisions based on data analysis and evaluation.
- Excellent planning and organization skills combined with a great eye for detail.
- Able to work with multiple tools simultaneously.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise different tasks.
- Be creative and constantly identify new opportunities.
- Able to work well in a team and build working relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Opportunity to work with a start up
- Professional and multicultural working environment
Related Jobs (2)
German Customer and Sales Officer on 19/05/2023 Full Time
Customer Sales Agent on 16/03/2023 Full Time