Do you have proven experience in onboarding clients? Do you consider yourself a team player? Do you like working in a hybrid setup? If so, Ceek is seeking to recruit a Corporate Executive to join one of our clients, a well-known corporate services company in Malta. If you think you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Liaise with clients, representatives, and advisors as well as with the needed authorities and agencies
- Manage clients’ portfolios and ensure compliance with applicable laws
- Conduct KYC and due diligence processes
- Incorporate companies
- Open bank accounts and manage communications with banks when needed
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties that might come up
What are you expected to bring?
- A relevant academic qualification, a Law degree or background will be considered an asset
- A minimum of two years’ experience within a CSP
- Good knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations
- Great IT proficiency, especially in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written; the knowledge of Italian, Spanish or French will be considered an asset
- The ability to work within a team as well as individually with minimal supervision
What’s in for you?
- Competitive salary plus annual performance bonus
- Hybrid working options
- Private health insurance
- Additional study leave and allowance