We are seeking to recruit a Compliance Associate, to join the team of a leading financial services company based here in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Lead and assist in the planning, preparation, and management of compliance assessments in liaison with authorities
- Participate in meetings of the Compliance Monitoring Committee
- Review, assess and evaluate inspection reports, advise thereon, and implement any necessary corrective measures
- Identify clients and maintain a database accordingly as well as contribute in advising clients to establish appropriate AML and CFT internal structures and controls
- Ensure that clients appoint a competent MLRO and maintain an updated list of all MLROs
- Organize, alone or jointly with other departments, AML training and information sessions
- Assist and contribute to the drawing up and maintenance of implementation procedures for all clients
- Develop and establish compliance procedures for off-site and on-site inspections and undertake reporting on inspections
- Receive, review, assess, follow up and evaluate annual compliance reports submitted by clients
- Liaise and co-operate with authorities in implementing and monitoring compliance procedures
What are you expected to bring?
- A University degree or an equivalent qualification in Banking and Finance, Financial Services, Economics, Law, English, History or in any other subject
- Proven experience in report writing, reviewing and also risk assessment
- Sound knowledge and understanding of AML and CFT regulations
- A good level of familiarity with the operations of the financial services sector
- Proficiency in office automation tools
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment
- Excellent career opportunities
Experience*Less than 1 Year