Do you have experience in PR and Communications, previous success in creating and implementing communication strategies? We are seeking to recruit a Communication Manager, for one of our corporate clients. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Support the organisation in the formulation, implementation, and management of the Communications strategy. This includes, but is not limited to, print, web, and video
- Plan and budget for annual Communications and PR plans
- Monitor brand and image performance and implement corrective action where necessary
- Management of media and FOI requests
- Create content for press releases, articles, and keynote presentations
- Identify Public Speaking opportunities and be responsible for the coordination of respective event participation
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, both at the local and international level
- Support the head manager in the implementation of the department’s yearly plan
- Support the head manager in the ideation and implementation of internal and external communications
- Support internal teams in the communications strategy to be adopted within the various yearly publications of the department
- Maintain and update related Policies and Procedures
- Monitor, analyze and communicate results following Communication and PR activities
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree level of education
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a PR / Communications leadership role
- Strong technical writing skills
- Candidates with strong relationships with media houses will be given preference
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Attention to detail with strong organizational and time management skills
- Solid experience with social media
- Event planning experience
- Proven negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance Bonus
- Dynamic working environment