Are you seeking your next career move? Are you keen to work in one of the leading law firms in Malta? A new job opportunity has arisen! One of our renowned clients is seeking to recruit a Client Accounts Executive to join their growing team. If you have excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail, this job might be the right one for you!
What is expected of you?
- Handle client requests related to accounting and back-office requirements
- Assist in the billing of corporate clients, and help the legal team in onboarding new clients and incorporations
- Prepare management accounts, tax returns, payroll, and other ad hoc reporting
- Liaise with auditors to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Attend board meetings and contribute insights to improve the technical knowledge of the team
- Other ancillary duties that may be required
What are you expected to bring?
- In the process of obtaining ACCA or a University Degree in Accountancy
- A minimum of 1 year experience in accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Knowledge and experience with tax returns and claims is an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, versatility, and flexibility
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Administrative skills and a great eye for detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic and fast-growing work environment
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- Professional development and training
Experience*Less than 1 Year