Our client is a leading provider of corporate and relocation services and is looking for a Chinese speaking Client Assistant to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of high net worth clients and will provide assistance related to residency, citizenship, investments, tax residency, and global residency.
- Manage a portfolio of High Net Worth clients.
- Deal with all the administrative tasks needed such as filling of forms and applications.
- Meet and greet the clients when in Malta.
- Be the main point of contact for these clients.
- Assist to their needs in the most professional way.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Experience in client-facing roles.
- Native Chinese speaker and good command of English.
- Experience in Corporate and Compliance would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Superb organization and time-management.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- Driven individual with the ability to come up with solutions to cater for the customers’ needs.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment, please submit your CV.
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000