One of our clients, a boutique payment services operator in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Chief Commercial Officer to join their growing team. If you have proven experience leading a team, have the relevant expertise and are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Plan and target key economic sectors and develop sales strategies to achieve results
- Track and take ownership of the operational performance including revenue targets, commercial KPIs and business development initiatives
- Lead the department that focuses on sales and product development
- Work hand in hand with the marketing team to develop strategies, and optimise marketing materials to increase business for the company
- Develop key commercial relationships and partnerships
- Guide and mentor employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Recommend and develop new product features to the board so that the company is continuously at the forefront of competition
- Liaise with the IT team in order to lead product development initiatives, and cutting edge propositions for the company
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Banking & Finance
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role, especially in sales and client relationship management
- Knowledge in the budgeting process and performance reporting
- Exemplary communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
- Knowledge and expertise in product development and innovation
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Career prospects
- Opportunity in a growing company
Experience*8 Years +