Do you have a flair for Sales and Customer Service and are fluent in both Maltese and English language? Would you like to work in a renowned company in the automotive rental industry? If so, do not miss this opportunity and get in touch!
What is expected of you?
- Ensure that excellent customer service is provided to every client who will be renting the company’s vehicles
- Respond to customers’ queries or complaints where applicable
- Maximise sales and service opportunities by upselling vehicles and advising optional extras according to customers’ needs
- Gather customer experience details to improve future rental experience
- Be responsible for the administrative tasks such as preparation of rental agreements, organise the branch’s daily lists, emails and telephone communication
- Other ad hoc duties
What are you expected to bring?
- An O level standard of education
- At least 1 year customer service and rental experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English is a must
- Be self-motivated and goal-oriented with a proven track record in sales
- Be ICT literate, possess strong organizational skills and able to manage stressful situations to maintain good customer service
- The ability to work independently, manage high-level goals, and reach personal and team targets
- Must be willing to work in the airport in a flexible schedule
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive basic salary
- A dynamic working environment
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Experience*Less than 1 Year
- Qualification*Bachelor Degree
- Job Reference*87