We are a reputable accounting firm in Malta, and we are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Audit Semi Senior to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with clients, assisting in conducting audit and assurance engagements and preparing financial statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Conduct audit and assurance engagements in compliance with professional standards and regulations.
- Prepare financial statements for clients, adhering to GAPSME and IFRS guidelines.
- Perform other audit and assurance engagements as required.
- Collaborate with team members and seniors to complete assignments within designated timelines.
- Identify and report sensitive issues to the Audit Manager or Partner.
- Maintain accurate and detailed work papers and documentation.
- Continuously update knowledge of auditing standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Assist in the training and development of junior team members.
- Contribute to the overall improvement of audit processes and procedures.
Qualifications, Experience & Key Skills:
- Currently pursuing an ACCA, ACA, or equivalent qualification OR in possession of a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting.
- Good working knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS, and IASs.
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues during audits.
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and meet demanding deadlines.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and well-presented individual with an eye for detail.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work and perform effectively under pressure.
- Competitive salary package.
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for career growth within the firm.
- Work-life balance with a hybrid work model.
If you are a driven and detail-oriented individual seeking to advance your career in the field of auditing, we invite you to apply. Please submit your updated CV and cover letter to [email address]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000