We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Technician who is flexible and willing to work in a dynamic company in central Malta in the fire and safety sector. If you are up for the challenge and have the technical expertise, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is it expected of you?
- Assist in commissioning systems, troubleshooting, and repair on technical equipment and services
- Complete job cards per every work done
- Properly use of the field automation systems
- Diagnose and repair faults on installations at both the clients’ and the company’s premises
- Deal with customer requirements, and provide high quality service during site visits
- Communicate with the technical team to ensure completion of tasks in job orders
- Attend trainings and assessment provided by the company
- Finalise every work done and make sure that it is up to standard and to client’s satisfaction without compromising quality
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Proficient in the English language
- A valid and clean driving license
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Able to use mobile and tablet tools and applications
- Be confident, attentive to detail and have a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Working within a fast-growing company
- A pleasant working environment
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Qualification*Bachelor Degree
- Job Reference*12