A fast-growing and vibrant player in financial services is looking for a driven and enthusiastic AML Executive who wants to grow professionally within their monitoring team. If you have what it takes, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Performing the due diligence on client files, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment of the clients.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) research, as part of the business-wide Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance remediation process.
- Performs the necessary screening and media screening.
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of clients, for various stakeholders including management level
- Performing random checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level.
- Evaluate existing clients according to established policies and procedures.
- Review of all KYC records, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that CDD standards are complied with
- Evaluate that the relevant files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
- Process amended client records on KYC and CDD database.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents.
- Undertake necessary work, including dealing with customers and record-keeping, as well as other tasks set out by the line manager.
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
- Excellent knowledge of existing regulations and directives in relation to AML is required
- A Financial or Legal qualification
- Excellent communication skills in English, any additional language will be considered an asset
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A proactive approach to situations
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Opportunity in a growing company