Are you an analytical person? Do you have AML expertise? If so, we are seeking to recruit an AML Associate to join the team of a leading financial services company. If this sounds interesting to you, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Work closely with other associates and report directly to management as necessary
- Review, assess and evaluate reports
- Responsible for preparing and issuing administrative measures letters in line with the decisions of the compliance monitoring
- Contribute in advising and assisting subject persons to establish appropriate AML and CFT internal structures and controls
- Responsible for organizing AML training and public awareness
- Assist and contribute to the drawing up of new procedures as required
- Liaise and co-operate with supervisory authorities and follow up actions as necessary
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the senior management
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree level of education (MQF Level 6)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in compliance, AML/CFT
- Knowledge of the laws that govern prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism in Malta and International standards and EU legislation
- Proven knowledge and experience in statistical analysis, risk assessment & management and report writing will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proficient in office automation tools
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Excellent benefits
Experience*Less than 1 Year