Do you want to work for one of Malta’s leading yacht fiduciaries? Are you in the early stages of ACCA or do you have ample bookkeeping experience? If so, we are looking for an Accounts Executive to join our client’s multi-cultural team on a Full Time or Reduced hours basis. If you are up for the challenge, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in the daily client payments process
- Handle the daily bookkeeping for client companies incorporated in various countries
- Prepare the financial statements of the Companies based on the Financial Reporting framework
- Support in other admin duties that may arise
What are you expected to bring?
- Completed the first 5 ACCA examinations or experience working in book keeping
- An equivalent qualification in a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player attitude and have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and solve problem with minimal direction
What’s in it for you?
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work for Full time or Full time reduced
- Remote working option (based in Malta)