Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our team on a full-time basis with flexible working hours and a hybrid work possibility.
- Assist in all book-keeping functions, including inputting and reconciling sales and purchase invoices, bank reconciliations, and carrying out accounting reconciliations
- Assist senior team members with VAT return deadlines
- Liaise with clients to ensure that all required documentation is received in a timely manner
- Perform any other duties that may arise from time to time within the same function
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Minimum A Level of Education in Accounts
- Fluency in English
- Good analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Living in Malta for at least 1 year
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your experience and availability. We offer competitive salary and benefits, along with a flexible and hybrid work environment.
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000
Related Jobs (3)
Junior/Mid Level Accountant on 31/05/2023 Full Time
Auditor on 23/05/2023 Full/Part Time
Accounts Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time