We are seeking a highly motivated Accounting Supervisor to join our team. The Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and monitoring the work of the team to ensure established policies and procedures are always followed. The ideal candidate must be able to provide excellent customer service, ensuring that clients receive prompt feedback to their requests and queries.
• Supervising and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting department.
• Planning, prioritising and resourcing for the successful completion of daily tasks and projects.
• Providing excellent customer service ensuring clients receive prompt feedback to their requests and queries.
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with clients while fostering open communication to manage expectations and meet deadlines.
• Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
• Assisting in the formulation of professional development and educational plans for members of staff.
• Providing an on-the-job learning experience and sharing meaningful feedback in a timely manner.
• Establishing and enforcing proper Accounting methodology, policies, and principles.
• Assisting in identifying inefficiencies in workflow, and implementing new processes and procedures to ensure timely, accurate financial reporting.
• Handling accountancy, payroll, and VAT services for an assigned portfolio of clients.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a client accounting role.
• A University degree at master’s level in Accounting, ACA or ACCA qualified.
• Capable of managing a team, inspiring, mentoring, and supervising team members to meet demanding deadlines.
• Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Have a strong knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
• Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames.
• Experience working with payroll software and QuickBooks will be considered an asset.
• Knowledge in either taxation and/or liquidations will also be considered an asset.
This is a full-time position with a hybrid opportunity that combines working remotely and from the office. The selected candidate will report directly to the Partner and would need to show commitment to deliver excellent customer experience to the Company’s clients. If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
Offered Salary€30,000 - €40,000
Related Jobs (4)
Auditor on 23/05/2023 Full/Part Time
Accounts Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time
Senior Finance Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time
Assistant Accounting Manager – Malta on 15/05/2023 Full Time