We are seeking to recruit a Team Supervisor to work within a dynamic engineering team of a well-established transportation company in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge and are experienced in leading a team, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Delegate duties to the mechanics and electricians on duty, supervise their performance and ensure that all job cards are filled in and are done within given timeframes
- Provide technical assistance to the team such as diagnosing of breakdowns and incidences
- Ensure that the workshop is always clean and safe for all employees
- Manage the proper use of shared tools by the workforce
- Ensure that compliance with all policies related to security, data protection, health and safety, quality assurance and environment protection
- Any other related duties as may be delegated by management
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 3 years ‘experience in a similar leadership role
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must for this role
- Strong organization, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Be self-motivated, assertive and can work under pressure
- Must be ICT literate
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance planning
- Be flexible to work on a roster basis, including night shifts
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Challenging environment
- Career prospect