Our client is an established business law firm that provides services to local and international clients
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing of the tax team;
- Assisting with tax advisory engagements based on both local and international tax principles;
- Planning and assigning personal and corporate tax compliance work within the team including tax returns, tax refunds claim forms, share transfers, Malta Enterprise support measures amongst others;
- Monitoring of clients’ tax compliance obligations.
- Must be a qualified accountant with experience in the provision of tax consultancy and tax compliance services;
- Possess an ADIT qualification will be considered and asset.
- Ability to communicate very well in both written and spoken English;
- Ability to communicate in Italian will be considered an asset;
- Excellent organisational, managerial and leadership skills.
- The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop their career within a dynamic environment.
Offerd Salary€30,000 - €50,000
Category: Accountancy, Management