Hilton Malta is looking for part-time Stewards to join our Stewarding Team.
As a Steward, you will be responsible to;
- Operate the pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, and emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Ensure that all kitchen and back of house areas are kept clean and all equipment within the kitchen area is cleaned in accordance with the cleaning schedule
- Observe Health, Hygiene and Safety guidelines when handling hazardous substances and comply with all aspects of Health and Safety requirements
The candidates should;
- Be hardworking, give attention to detail and be self-motivated
- Be well organised and loves to work in a clean and well-kept environment
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Be fluent in English
Having been awarded the FHRD ‘HR Quality Mark’ and the ‘Great Place to work’ Certification, join the team you can trust to develop your career. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton Malta Virtual Tour.
Experience*Less than 1 Year