Our client, a corporate services provider, is looking for a Senior Compliance and Risk Officer to join their team. If you are self-motivated, dependable and have excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills, we at ceek want to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Report to the Compliance Officer and MLRO – eventually to be PQed by the MFSA
- Spearhead, document and implement the Business Risk Assessment of the different entities within the group
- Liaise with authorities on compliance matters
- Conduct due diligence, risk assessments and compliance checks for new business
- Maintain existing business relationships
- Manage internal control systems and risk management frameworks
- Ensure compliance with legislation and regulations
- Keep up-to-date with any changes to regulations and update manuals and create procedures accordingly
- Prepare annual compliance plans with respect to AML, CSP compliance and GDPR
- Design and implement compliance audits for client companies
- Support and train employees to strengthen risk awareness and culture
- Report to the risk committee as required.
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Compliance and AML
- A relevant degree or professional compliance qualification
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- An ability to communicate with clients at all levels related to compliance
- Intelligence, motivation and an eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Professional development
- Training and mentoring programmes