We are looking to recruit a Senior Corporate Lawyer to work with both a legal and financial services team, within a law firm. With exposure to clients in different industries and jurisdictions, you can expect continuous emphasis on intellectual growth and skills development.
What is expected of you?
- Provide legal opinions and advice
- Draft, revise, negotiate and conclude agreements
- Draft and prepare various corporate documents
- Assist with all corporate ventures
- Liaise directly with both national and international governmental authorities as required
- Assist with reporting requirements to local and overseas regulatory authorities
- Provide training both in-house and to third parties in related sectors
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as required
What are you expected to bring?
- A university degree in law (LL.B / LL.D), a Master’s degree (LL.M) will be considered an asset
- A minimum of 5 years of corporate law experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management and other major software applications
- The ability to work within a multi-cultural work environment
- Willingness to progress through training, qualification and continuing professional development
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to perform under pressure, with a proactive attitude
- Experience in negotiating, drafting and closing complex commercial transactions
- Experience in tax, maritime and company law would be considered an asset
- Court experience will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Professional and modern working environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration