We are looking to recruit an ambitious individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, to join a mid-tier audit and accounting firm as a Senior Accounts Executive.
What is expected of you?
- Handle day to day operational requirement and client requests
- Prepare and review monthly VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements
- Prepare and review management accounts, tax computations and liaise with auditors
- Deal with audit queries and relating matters
- Delegate tasks to junior accountants and review work accordingly
- Meet clients that form part of your portfolio
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Accounting or in final stages of achieving ACCA qualifications
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in both oral and written English and Maltese
- Be proactive and self-driven
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Experience*2 Years
- Job Reference*1001