Our client is a leading player in the Security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Cross selling of all the company’s products by understanding the customer’s needs and suggesting a better product;
- Up-selling of all quotations by mentioning more products that might interest the customer;
- Working on tenders as guided by senior management;
- Reaching set targets, KPI’s and KRA’s by doing the utmost to convince customers and close sales;
- Maintaining excellent Customer Care and Relationship Management by following up quotes and calling customers when all works are done to confirm that the customer is satisfied with our system;
- Handling of complaints by understanding the problem and assist customers in the best way possible to solve it;
- Obtaining feedback from clients by doing follow-ups;
- Market Research: Taking the initiative to learn more on new equipment and suggesting ideas to other departments to purchase and test new systems;
- Business Development: Meeting contractors and increasing business contacts;
- Obtaining competitor and market info by asking for quotes and comparing the company’s material and rates with those of competitors to have better tools for selling;
- Performing product presentations to meet clients’ expectations by creating quotes and preparing the necessary literature to be easier for the customer to understand;
- Giving full and detailed handover to the projects team by double checking the quotes, preparing all necessary drawings and writing down the estimated installation time;
- Implementation of sales plan and sales initiatives;
- Cold calling.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Results oriented individuals with entrepreneurial drive;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Valid driving license;
- Fluent in Maltese language;
- Basic Technical Background and experience.
Offerd Salary€20,000 - €30,000
Category: Sales & Business Development