Are you looking for a great opportunity to work within a fantastic company that prioritises self-actualisation to ensure the best working environment for its employees? We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist that will benefit from a competitive salary, flexible working hours who will in return contribute to the smooth running of our client’s through commitment and eye-for-detail. If you’re interested, ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- To coordinate training for employees within the sales department
- Ensure accuracy in Salesforce.com CRM, and be able to work with the business intelligence team to deliver KPIs
- Manage and maintain marketing automation tools (Pardot) whilst working closely to the marketing team on automating renewal notifications
- Maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency and work with other functions as needed to assist in sales policies and procedures
- Manage Partner Portal Solutions (Vartopia) to support team training and maintenance
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in areas such as sales process quality
- Monitor the accuracy and efficiency in the distribution of sales reports using Excel, Tableau and SQL
- Recommend revisions to existing reports or assist in the development of new reporting tools
- Monitor the assigned sales team’s compliance with the company’s standards
- Support consistent implementation of company initiatives, whilst building strong internal relationships
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or any related field
- 1 – 3 years of experience working as an Analyst or in Software sales organization
- Advanced Excel user/programmer
- Experience and Knowledge in using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- 1+ year experience working with Marketing automation solution administration (Pardot)
- Good data analysis skills, able to multi-task and prioritise
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working schedule
- Free Parking
- Health & Dental Insurance and Fitness Compensation
- Pleasant working environment