We are looking for enthusiastic and responsible individual with experience working in busy restaurants to join the team as Restaurant Supervisor. Reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager or F+B manager, you will oversee the smooth operation of the establishment and ensure customer satisfaction at all times by gathering feedback, training of team and working closely with Head Chefs.
What is expected of you?
- High level of experience dealing with customers, as well as ensuring a smooth collaboration between kitchen staff and the serving team
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyse staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Attend quarterly P&L meetings
What are you expected to bring?
- Post secondary certification
- Significant work experience in F+B and the hospitality industry
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
- Ability to use restaurant management software
- Strong leadership skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
What’s in it for you?
- Career Progression
- Competitive salary