Hilton Malta is seeking to recruit Restaurant Attendants to join their team both on full/part-time basis.
- Ensure a consistent and convincing standard of service and maintain all the service standards and Hilton Policies;
- Active contribution to service;
- Participate in internal meetings and training courses;
- Care of guests from arrival to leaving the outlet in accordance with the hotel’s standards;
- Conscientious and correct execution of the Team Leaders’ instructions;
- Active promotion of in-house sales by optimal knowledge of all the services of the hotel and the opening times and promotions of all Food & Beverage outlets;
- Know how to operate all the technical equipment which needs to be used;
- Able to follow the brand standards and come up with creative ways to ‘wow’ our guests.
- Outgoing, reliable and charismatic;
- Flexible and hardworking, willing to assist guests in all their needs;
- Excellent customer and communication skills;
- Previous work experience in Food and Beverage Service coupled with a formal ITS (or equivalent) qualification will be considered an asset;
- Good command of the English language;
- An eye for detail as well as a flair for meeting people.
Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.