We are looking for a Project Manager to lead a team in the overall coordination and management of various project portfolios, within the financial services sector. If you have the operational know-how and are looking for an exciting new challenge, we at ceek want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Take ownership of the execution and delivery of multiple projects
- Define project scope, determine project milestones and provide budget justification
- Be the point of contact and provide continuous support to internal and external project stakeholders
- Ensure that the project and programme management methodologies are adhered to
- Manage Change Control and ensure that procurement procedures are followed
- Ensure timely estimations are provided within agreed time frames
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts
- Maintain an accurate and unbiased reflection of project related risks and ensure timely escalation
- Provide relevant training and business support to staff
- Maintain and store all project documentation in accordance to PMQ standards
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned by the Senior Project Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- A solid academic background in business, IT and/or change management
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in a project management environment
- A proven track record leading a team
- Proficient methods and techniques for preparing statements
- An understanding of the standards associated with IT practices
- An awareness of the uses of IT within the financial services industry
- An ability to facilitate remote and face to face meetings
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- A can-do-attitude and able to actively promote team work
- An accurate and systematic approach to work
- A willingness to attend off-site meetings and work outside office hours as needed
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional multi-cultural working environment
- Excellent work-life balance