Do you excel in managerial skills? Are you goal-oriented? If so, a reputable company operating within the financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager to be part of their professional team!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in the detailed monitoring and enforcement of public procurement procedures
- Ensure all procurement documents are in line with the applicable procedural and technical requirements
- Assist in the adjudication of tenders
- Conduct effective detailed vetting of procurement documents for suppliers, services and work tenders
- Attend tender opening sessions and other pertinent assignments in order to ensure that all stipulated regulations are adhered to
- Lead and prepare the review of evaluation reports
- Prepare and/or assist in the drafting and signing of contracts and other related documents for supplies, services and work tenders
- Operate IT Systems including e-procurement portals (e-PPS)
- Attend and record minutes of tender requirements
- Prepare monthly status reports to enable the monitoring and enforcement of public procurement procedures
- Be responsible for ‘post contract’ management to ensure that suppliers honour the terms of the contract
- Manage day-to-day procurement through the issuing of RFQS
- Study consumption records and inventory levels to manage the process efficiently and effectively together with forecasting patterns
- Develop and maintain key policies, procedures and manuals as may become necessary from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- An MQF level 6 qualification in a relevant field
- 3 years’ work experience in a similar managerial role
- Depth understanding of public procurement regulations, procedures and practices
- Knowledge in public sector procurement will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging working environment
- Career prospects