Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing diaries, organising meetings and appointments;
- Screening general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Managing Director by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate;
- Booking, arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks, meetings and deadlines;
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence;
- Managing databases and filing systems;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Managing Director;
- Logging or processing bills, expenses and invoices;
- Updating internal Accounting Systems;
- Handling petty cash and reconciling cash;
- Undertakes training, as required, provided by the Company;
- Adheres to Company’s quality procedures and policies including Health & Safety;
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the Directors.
- At least one year of experience in a similar role.
- Have knowledge of accounts (O’level standard or higher);
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Maltese, both written and spoken and English as well.
Category: Administration & Clerical, Secretarial & PA