Do you thrive in a challenging environment? Are you meticulous? If so, a client of ours is seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Executive to join their dynamic team. If you are a self-motivated, and can work on your own initiative, we at Ceek want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage a small portfolio of clients and seek to accommodate their respective needs
- Prepare corporate documentation for company incorporations and annual maintenance
- Respond to inquiries and request from clients, managers and internal departments
- Liaise with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and Vat Department other service providers on behalf of the clients
- Responsible for the opening and closure of bank accounts
- Maintain company registers
- Assist and report to the Head of Corporate
- Any other ad hoc duties as needed
What are you expected to bring?
- 1 year experience in an Administrative environment
- A qualification in a relevant field of study will be considered an asset
- An excellent command of English
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently with a meticulous approach to work
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to develop corporate skills
- A fun and dynamic environment