A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors is seeking to recruit an IT Audit Senior to join their dynamic and professional team. So, if you have a keen interest in information security, IT management and digitization, we want to hear from you!
Plan, execute and report on systems, compliance and Security audits of various online gambling operators and provides according the regulation (MGA, UKGC) and international technical standards (ISO 27001)
- Review and assess IT systems, business operations and processed based on international standards, best practice, legal and regulatory requirements
- Obtain a solid understanding of IT tasks and controls
- Follow-up on previously raised findings
- Identify statutory and regulatory changes
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines
- Systematically analyse and identify problems in order to determine the causes and propose solutions
- Provide clients with guidance on risk management and compliance matters
- Monitor own performance against time allocations and reports difficulties
- Fully accountable for Audit engagements from beginning to end
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business and Computing or accounting or currently pursuing ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of COSO, ITIL, COBIT or other internal control frameworks
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pleasant working environment
- Training and development opportunities