Our client, a growing advisory firm, is seeking to recruit an Immigration Lawyer. If you are a lawyer looking for a new challenge and have experience in this sector, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist clients with residency and citizenship programs
- Handle due diligence checks
- Conduct research in relation to innovative investment and business concepts in Malta
- Attend and participate in board meetings
What are you expected to bring?
- A Law degree from the University of Malta
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working with residency and citizenship programs
- A willingness to develop his/her experience through training, qualification and continuing professional development
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to perform under pressure
- A pro-active attitude
- The ability to deal with a multi-cultural work environment and client base
What’s in it for you?
- Professional development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Multi-cultural working environment