We are looking for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to form part of a dynamic technical team. If you would like to join a well established company in Malta, do not miss this opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- Conduct daily duties such as servicing and repairing of marine and heavy equipment
- Minimise unplanned downtime and solve problems in a timely manner
- Diagnose mechanical faults, including the maintenance and repair of marine apparatus and earth moving equipment according to manufacturers manual
- Ensure timely recording of job cards
- Ensure organisation of work areas and tools at all times
- Ensure compliance in security, health and safety as well as data protection
- Carry out other duties that may be allocated by superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- 3 years’ experience in performing maintenance and conducting repairs of marine apparatus and earth moving equipment
- A valid and clean EU driving license is a MUST
- A relevant certification in the similar field
- Fluency in both Maltese and English language
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to read and follow diagrams & schematics
- Experienced in preventive maintenance, fault diagnostic and repairs
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Challenging environment
Offered Salary0- €15,000