If you are passionate about health & safety and thrive in managerial skills, we want to hear from you! A client of ours is seeking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer to join their dynamic team.
What is expected of you?
- Develop, and monitor occupational health and safety policy, programs, and procedures
- Assist the company in complying with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations with the objective of ensuring that all reasonable and proper measures are taken to protect the safety and health of shareholders
- Investigate and report on all serious/critical personal injury accidents occurring to the appropriate senior management
- Investigate and report on complaints of hazardous working conditions to the senior management and/or other appropriate senior staff
- Respond to employees’ safety concern
- Conduct, as necessary, the safety inspection
- Assist the group’s joint occupational health & safety committees
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
- Arrange for occupational health and safety testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants as may be necessary
- To act as liaison with all related governmental bodies and regulating agencies
- To coordinate the training of personnel in areas of safety, including first aid, CPR, accident prevention and investigation, work place inspections and other matters related to implementing safety procedures in group’s facilities
- Develop, review, and update appropriate sections of the Emergency Procedures Manual
What are you expected to bring?
- A qualification in a related field of study
- Work experience in similar environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment
Related Jobs (6)
BUSINESS COORDINATOR (RUSSIAN & UKRAINIAN SPEAKING) on 06/01/2019 Full Time