Are you a data protection guru? Do you have excellent analytical skills? If so, a client of ours within the financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Data Protection Manager to join their dynamic team. If you have what it takes, we at Ceek would love to hear form you !
What is expected of you?
- Develop and maintain policies and accompanying standards, procedures and guidelines
- Provide business advisory on existing and upcoming laws to support the group on how to perform their daily activities
- Lead and provide guidance in the promotion of awareness by developing training and education programmes
- Report on monthly metrics to identify and understand trends identified through reporting
- Lead the preparation of presentation of risk assessment reports, and recommendations
- Guide and review risks associated with new systems, vendors and deployment methods
- Compile reports in response to ad-hoc data requests
What are you expected to bring?
- Great knowledge and experience of data protection and privacy principles and laws
- A Degree ( MQF level 6) in Banking / Finance / Business / Law / Computing or a related area
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in the monitoring, application and /or implementation of the principles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- A dynamic, multicultural working environment