Our client is a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with assigned key customer and their key stakeholders;
- Increase and maintain operator’s satisfaction by ensuring that all the requests and needs are met according to their standards;
- Manage a product launch and notifications across the business;
- Keep up to date with products, internal work-streams, processes and projects priorities;
- Liaising with operator’s requirements and working closely with Project Managers, Stakeholders to ensure a fast and effective delivery;
- Visiting operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve products delivery and overall service quality;
- Training customers on backed system tools;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement;
- Agreeing with business and technical staff what solutions are needed.
- have at least 3 years of iGaming experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management;
- Strong technical understanding of e-commerce;
- Good knowledge of casino games;
- Knowledge of jurisdiction and firm grasp of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Flexible working hours.
Offerd Salary€30,000 - €50,000
Category: Accountancy, Financial