Our client is a leading Maltese producer of alcoholic beverages.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Sales Force to successfully implement activities as to achieve sales objectives and targets;
- Reports to Head of Sales;
- Liaises with Sales Representatives, Area Sales Managers, Credit Controller and the Marketing Dept;
- Seek out and open new accounts;
- Prepare and negotiate new and existing contracts;
- Develop and implement sales initiatives within the establishment to increase turnover;
- Provide customer service and sales support to all company clients;
- Monitor and follow up sales performance and clients’ payments in relation to contractual or agreed purchases;
- Carry out educational training sessions particularly on wine service, preferably at the Company cellars or in-house for key accounts;
- Nurture public relations with accounts key personnel.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience in sales;
- Have previous hands-on sales and marketing experience;
- Must possess an ‘O’ level standard of education.
- Be able to work in a team;
- Be self-motivated, smart and able to meet sales targets whilst satisfying customer needs;
- Be fluent in Maltese and English and hold a clean driving licence.
Offerd Salary€20,000 - €30,000
Category: Sales & Business Development