We are seeking to recruit an AML Manager, to join a growing team in one of Malta’s leading iGaming companies. If you are passionate about AML, Social Responsibility and Player Protection, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Support the Compliance Director in the development and implementation of the company’s AML, Social Responsibility and player protection strategy and ensure compliance with the licencing objectives
- Assist in the preparation of all documents relating to AML, Social responsibility and player protection including terms and conditions, materials for customers and procedures for staff
- Provide strategic insights via regular high-quality reporting to the management team and key stakeholders
- Take responsibility for the overarching player protection element of the compliance programme and act as an ambassador to the player protection programme
- Review and help draft internal policies and procedures
- Provide proactive and commercially astute advice to the directors on matters of law and regulation as well as legal and regulatory advice to staff at all levels of the organisation
- Oversee audit activity and assess adherence to compliance policies and procedures
- Manage the team and the day to day oversight of customers and their play and proactively identify those who require further scrutiny and assessment
- Represent the company with external bodies such as authorities
- Proactively monitor the systems and processes, ensuring absolute compliance with regulatory requirements and operating procedures
- Keep the management fully informed of any breaches or suspected breaches and any issues that have arisen or been raised by members of staff
- Conduct monitoring and investigations regarding any potential conduct that violates compliance processes and procedures
- Audit the delivery of regular training, awareness sessions, communication of recent enforcement activity to help ensure staff maintain a high level of awareness about relevant laws and regulation
- Participate in ad hoc and project work as required
What are you expected to bring?
- Sound knowledge of the Gambling Act 2005 and LCCP
- Extensive experience of working within the gambling industry in a similar role and understanding of the UKGC, MGA regulations is a must
- Knowledge of other market regulations such as Spain and Sweden would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, project management and organisational skills as well as the ability to present data in a meaningful way
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, the ability to analyse large data sets and formulate insight-led recommendations in a compelling way
- Ability to influence and demonstrate thought leadership, using data and insights and to prepare MI, KPIs and reports for management
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, especially in the reporting features of Excel
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrable ability to communicate persuasively with internal and external stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic and fun working environment
- Free medical insurance
- An excellent opportunity to take the next step in your compliance care
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Job Reference*1896