We are seeking to recruit an Accountant for one of our esteemed clients in the trust and consultancy sector. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- General daily accounting duties like bookkeeping, accounts management, preparation of financial statements, VAT & Tax returns; ensuring that they are done within set time frames
- Monthly posting of journals for management accounts, including accruals and prepayments, as well as yearly budgets
- Liaise with auditors in respect of year-end accounts
- Ensure that timely reporting of accounting are accurately done monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Other duties that may be required by the senior management
What are you expected to bring?
- ACCA qualification or in the final stages
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of CRS Reporting and FATCA as well as NAV calculations
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- The capability to define, structure and prioritise workload for themselves and others, with the flexibility and capability to change when required
- Good attention to detail and well-organised
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic working environment
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Experience*2 Years
- Job Reference*1873